Sunday, June 3, 2012

[fanfic] Wagamama

Cast: Jinnai Sho, Hirose Daisuke
Rating: PG-13
Warning: BL, OOC, bad English
Disclaimer: I own nothing
Note: Entah kenapa ini jadinya hanya potongan dialog saja ORZ




Hirose turns to lie on his side and pouts to his phone that clamed to his ear for the last ten minutes. On the other end, Jinnai laughs.

“What are you sulking about? I called you this morning and explained that I really couldn’t stay and talk with you because well, I’m not actually a morning person and I had a job to do. And if you checked my blog, and I know you did so don’t say the otherwise, I’ve blogged about it and now we’re talking.”

Hirose pouts, “Because it’s not fair~”

“What is?” Jinnai laughs again.

This time, the sweet boy sighs and turns to lie on his other side, “I made you a surprise party!”

“I did say that today was a no go, right? I think I’ve made it clear and I think you understood.” Jinnai raises an eyebrow.

Hirose shrugs, “Well, I... I thought you weren’t serious and it was just something to take my mind off from expecting a surprise party. I even went so far as lingering at the rehearsal hall longer, expecting you and the guys to appear, bringing cake and...everything...” His voice turns softer. Absentmindedly, his finger traces an invisible line on the bedsheet.

“.....Seriously?”

“You can’t blame me for hoping! I gave you one and it’s only polite that you do the same for me.” Hirose protested defensively, another pout takes place on his thin lips. Jinnai would’ve pinched on his cheek if he was there with Hirose. And Jinnai is laughing again and it only makes Hirose pouts even more. “Jinshan~” he whines, sitting up and drags a pillow to his embrace.

“Sorry. Hahaha... umh... okay, right. Sorry.” Jinnai says, concealing his laugh by coughing several time, “No, really. What are you saying, Daisuke? You know that when I said I can’t go, it means that I really can’t and if I can make it, I always make sure I make it there. Don’t I always like that? Besides, if there really was a surprise party for you, belive me, it won’t be my idea.”

“Jinshaaaaaaaaan~”

“it’s true! It would be Kenta’s or Shoutaro’s or Kensho’s.” Jinnai shrugs.

Adjusting his phone to another ear, Hirose stands up and starts to pace around the room. “Mou. That’s why I said it’s not fair.”

Jinnai chuckles. “You’re really impossible. Fine, I’ll hold a party for you next week. How about that?”

Hirose’s eyes alight as he hears that, “Hontou ni? Hontou ni hontou?”

“Hon~ma. Just... tell me what do you want. I’ll make sure everybody come.”

Hirose bounces where he’s standing, clutching the hem of his pajamas excitely. “But, but, wait. Don’t tell me when and who will be coming. It’s absolutely have to be a surprise.”

“..............Daisuke?”

“Hai?”

“I just told you it’ll be next week.”

“So I’m stopping you from giving me anymore details! Mou!”

“I...Whatever,” Jinnai sighs while messanging the bridge of his nose but he’s smiling, anyway. “So, how was today? Did you have fun?”

“Of course I did! The cake was super delicious and I went out drinking with Mossan and the others after rehearsal. I also got bunch of gifts! I had to make Mossan and Shinchi walked me home and helped me with all those gifts!” Hirose gigles. “Demo ne, I prefer Jinshan to be there today.” He chews on his lower lip, hand reaching out to touch the curtain of his bedroom window.

He hears Jinnai chuckles softly. “Ne, are you standing near your window right now?”

Hirose frowns. “Yeah, why?”

“Nothing. It’s really nice outside. The air is crisp and it smells really nice. It’s too bad that the oden stall is not open today.”

Hirose’s frowns deepen, “How do you know that the oden stall is not open? Jinshan? You’re not...” Hirose draws open the curtain and tries to take a look at the street from his window.

“Are you looking outside your window now?”

“Yes. Wait.” Hirose puts down his phone so he can use both hands to open the window. He shivers at the breeze but shaking it away and takes his phone again. “Hello?”

“Still here. You’re really looking out your window?”

“I am! Where are you?” Hirose cranes his neck and squints so he can get a better vision but even his glasses are not doing that much for him. “Jinshan, I can’t see you. Mou, just step into the light so I can see you or why don’t you just come upstairs? It’s not like you don’t have keys.” Hirose is still craning his neck but sees nothing and to annoy him, Jinnai is laughing.

“Of course you can’t see me! I’m in my room, you idiot.” He laughs so loud Hirose suspects Jinnai must have rolling on the couch because of it.

“JINSHAN! It’s not funny!!”

Jinnai still laughs. “Hahahaha, sorry. Look, I’ve told you my schedule is pretty tight for the moment. You think I’ll jeopardize it by going there and spend the night with you?”

Hirose throws himself to the bed again, letting the window open. He sighs loudly and pouting again. “It’s my birthday! I’m entitled to nice surprises and getting everything I want!”

“Of course, you do. I’d love to be there if it’s not for my job.”

Hirose curls up, hugging both of his knees with one arm and tossing around on the bed. “Ne, Jinshan.”

“Hmm?”

“So, if, say, you can skip tomorrow’s schedule, you’d happily come here?”

“That’s what I said.”

Hirose chews on his lower lip. “Hontou?”

“Un.”

“Hontou ni hontou?

“Honma.”

“Jinshan.”

“Hmm?”

“You really must not forget about that surprise party, okay?” Hirose presses on.

Jinnai chuckles but if only Hirose can see him, Jinnai is nodding. “I won’t. I promise.”

“Jinshan,”

“What, Daisuke?”

“I really miss you today.”

“....I think about you, too.”

Hirose smiles a little. “Call me again tomorrow?”

“You’re the one who insist that you want to talk as long as possible with me.” Jinnai sounds amused.

“But I’m really sleepy. Rehearsal will be at nine.”

“Ouch.”

“You know how it is.”

“Yeah.” Jinnai agrees. “I won’t be in until after midnight, though.”

“I’ll wait! It’s okay. I’ll wait.” Hirose answers quickly.

“If you insist,” Jinnai says. “Fine. I’ll let you know if I finish early.”

“Un. Now, give me a kiss?”

Jinnai laughs.

-end-

32 comments:

  1. ashdgkagfkjsgdfkgsdkfgkjhdsfjfggf kaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *iket jadi satu, kurung di lemari sapu*
    hoanjir, gue pikir Jinshan beneran ada di luar sana LMAO LMAO. Mendadak berharap dan dijatohin itu rasanya pengen mepet orang itu ke dinding sampai puas gak sihm Dainyan?

    Btw Juni ini panas ya? *kipas-kipas gerah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terus gue cengengesan di bis. Kyaaaauuuunnnggggg. Di TeniMyu blog ada foto rame2 sih, tapi gak tau itu foto kapan. Ayo, Dai-nyan, jangan ngambek lagi yaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinshan jahaaaatttttt *ngakak gebrak2 sofa* Gw udah mikir sih kalo Jinshan ga mungkin semenye-menye gitu, TAPIIIII XDDDD
    Yaaah, Otome-nyan yang cuma bisa merengut sambil "Jinshaaaaannnn" itu memang bikin makin pengen ngegangguin ya Jinshan. Aku mengerti. Apalagi Otome-nyan yang begitu hobinya nempel sama semua orang. Jadi makin pengen ngerjain ya Jinshan. Aku sungguh mengerti. *dibekep pita dan topi merah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nei: Deshou? Pepet ke tembok dan ikeeeeeeeeeeeeet

    Panas cintaaaaaaaaaaaaah *dibuang*

    @Anne: Trus dia nanti ngambek lagi karena Jinshan lupa bawa kado XD

    @Icha: Ya nggak banget lah kalo dia begitu kan? XDD Yg hobi begitu mungkin Mossan (dan disiram air sama Sinchi sementara Utsumi nangkring sambil kira2 di jendela dan Acchan... gak ngerti apa yg sedang terjadi XD)

    Saking gemesnya jadi suka dan sayang banget ya, Jinshan? Meksipun pingin gangguin terus tapi jadinya juga pengen ngejagain. "Ah, anak ini harus ada di dekatku terus." seperti itu XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dari TeniMyu blog. Kaya'nya sih foto baru ya? Moga2 ini beneran pas ultahnya kemarinnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rambutnya udah gitu, jadi kayanya baru ya? Tapi Jinshan bilang kan kemaren gak bisa ketemu? Mungkin sebelumnya ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. BENERAN SURPRISE PARTY MALEMNYA ITUUUUUUUUUUUUU. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

    ReplyDelete
  8. CIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH EEEEJIEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AKU TERHARUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. KENAPA KALIAN KEREN SEKALI SIIIIIIIIIIH. *tiban dua2nya*

    ReplyDelete
  10. TERNYATA JINSHAN MEMANG MENYE MENYEEEE XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOA tapi menye-menyenya nyari temen LMAO

    'tunggu saja tahun depan' itu apa, Jinshaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mari kita tunggu tahun depan apakah Dainyan akan berhasil bikin surprise party buat Jinshan. 'Daisuke yang terlalu fail sampai gue gak bisa ketawa' ya, Jinshan *evilsmirk*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gak bisa ketawa tapi dielus dan dikasih hadiah penuh cinta begitu. Pih. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  14. ......kelewatan fic ini. Sumimasen deshitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *sliding dogeza ke hadapan mama-san*

    Dan fic ini manis! 8DDDD Suka banget sama Jinshan yang ngerjain Dainyan begini (Dan Dainyan yang gampang banget dikerjain dan reaksinya sangat minta diijime lagi). Tapi emang, Jinshan kau tega sekali di fic iniiiiii (walau aku paham perasaan ingin mengijime itu)

    ReplyDelete
  15. *cubit mesra Tacchin* <- gak jelas apa maksudnya XD

    Jadi mereka ini hubungannya bukan mesra2an tapi mengijime dan diijime (dengan mesra dan penuh sayang) gitu ya XDDDD Ya gimana dong, kalo gue kenal Dainyan (iya, ini ngarep mampus) gue pasti juga bakal ngerjain dia abis2an XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. XDDD nandeeeee

    Ijimenya juga mesra dan ichaicha kayak bakappuru gitu kok itu XDDD Emang sih, Dainyan itu emang auranya minta diijime banget ya XD (trus pasti dia ngerengek "mouuuuuuu~ yamete yoooo")

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Mou yamete mo, Jinshaaaaaaa~~~~~n"
    *terus makin diijime*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jadi dia di dunia manapun nasibnya tetep diijime kiri kanan atas bawah depan belakang gitu yes XD Dainyan, sini, tinggal di rumahku :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. XDDD Habisnya Radyu aja udah meyakinkan gitu kalau Dainyan (dan KY-san) emang objek ijime, bahkan oleh para toshishita XDD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kenapa mereka tak kita bikin kakak beradik saja? XD Otome dan yamato nadeshiko yang bernasib sama LMAO lalu mau jadi apa keluarga itu? XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ya Tuhan itu ibunya ngidam apaan punya anak laki-laki dua-duanya kayak anak gadis gitu XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  22. .........ibu, bolehkah anakmu kuambil satu?

    ReplyDelete
  23. tapi yang satunya fail ga bisa masak dan satunya KY. Pilih yang mana? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kenapa piliha hidup ini sulit sekali? #drama

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dari pada memilih lebih baik ambil sekaligus saja dua-duanya? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  26. biasanya kan belakangannya kaya gitu LOL *bungkus KY-san dan Dai-nyan lalu bawa pulang buat temen bobo*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enak amat itu dibungkus dua-duanya XDDD *menggandeng Pyon dan Konise sekaligus saja kalau begitu*

    ReplyDelete
  28. *menculik pemuda Reiya karena Tacchin melupakannya* Ehe~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Heh, siapa bilang saya lupa!! itu Pyon dan Konise digandeng untuk teman Reiya tahu! *apa*

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kau yakin mereka bisa akrab sama Reiya? Meskipun KoniSe adalah minna no idol (kecuali Reiya)

    ReplyDelete
  31. yang minna no idol bukannya Pyon? (dan mengaku-aku sendiri) XDD

    ReplyDelete